Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Brand New 22 inch monitor desktop....XD


Recently I just bought a brand new desktop for myself. It have been plan for few semester already because my old desktop is totally cacat already, and only this semester i had decided to spend my ptptn loan in my new desktop. I had hire two "professional" consultant from my condo, Mr DWWK and Mr LJL to help to choose the spec suitable for my new desktop and my taste...^^. After they choose the spec for my desktop, I had plan to buy my desktop just after my statistic test during the weekend. During that day, my 3 bodyguard (Mr DWWK, Mr QZQ and Mr LJL) and me start our journey to the LowYat plaza at 2pm...because before that I got replacement class....=.=".Just sharp 2 o'clock, the sky start to turn dark and soon start to rain. This situation make our journey more complicated, since we need to bring along the umbrella. Although it is more hard for us to travel with umbrella, but still we continue our objective. Around 3pm, we finally reach there, and we having our lunch(our lunch is Wendy.....taste not bad..in my oppinion, it is better than McD for now) at Berjaya Time Square. After that, we move to LowYat plaza to buy my thing. 1 hour later, we finally get all the item for my desktop, the price for the whole desktop is around RM3500....(This is special discount price, because my friend cousin work there). Although the price is a bit high for me, but i think it is worth for it. After pay money, we rush back fast and my 3 bodyguard help me carry the item all the way home (here i personally want to say thank you for them). Once we reach home,my friends who pro in computer start to help me combine all the components. During that night, I finally can try out my new desktop...XD

So, the picture above is my new desktop with 22 inch Sumsung T series monitor, ATI Sapphire Graphic card (my favoured because now i can play high quality online game...^^), Intel quad core processor, new DDR3 RAM and etc...^^

2 comments:

  1. ==" buy so big desktop the 1 reason is u can play high quality online game==" good invest i like it...XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol....ya....now online game also high graphic lor...so must update mar...since imonline game freak...hehe

    ReplyDelete