Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Japanese Language Class..^^


Recently I had joined the Japanese language class with my few housemate + best friends. It starting by the suggestion from my “cacat” sister who ask me to learn some Japanese language with the reason that she say Japan is famous with electronic stuff witch I may need to work there in future…(=.=)”. After her suggestion, I still dun feel like taking the class because my time table for every semester is almost fully packed and no one willing to accompany me little pity guy go for the class. After few more month, the opportunity suddenly arrive….my friend who refuse to go for Japanese class with me before suddenly want to take the class again ( abit cacat one friend….i ajak him, he dun want …[=.=].…)…so me and my few friends also decide to go together with him. At first I just think of going there to play only and maybe look for some “Leng Lui”. However, after having the class I feel that it is quite fun and interesting to learn Japanese language…. (^_^). But…there is still something disappoint me which is there is NO MUCH LENG LUI as I though…(T.T). You guys also should try attend the class, maybe it can help you in the future if given chance to work at Japan ….. (for any JOB….hehe).

2 comments:

  1. IIE~~~IIE~~
    ANATA KANASAI DESU.

    Haha, i wonder who is that 'cacat' fren...should be very handsome 1 eh!

    By the way, HAJIMEMASHITE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. >,< teach me! teach me!
    i want to become a pr0n star at japan!!

    ReplyDelete