Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Dead Squirrel Is A Bad Sign?!


Like the title say, is a death squirrel a bad sign? The story start with last Wednesday ,I had my Introductory to Electric Magnetic midterm test during that day. This subject is a very tough subject(or we call it killing subject...Amen)not because only it include a lot mathematics calculation+theory but also because the lecture teaching this subject is .......That day, my class started with 3 hour lab that cause me need to wake up early 8 o'clock...=.=" After the lab, my friend and me rushing to the canteen to snatch place having breakfast(dun curious, although UTAR canteen food is suck, but always full occupied also). Just when down from second floor of power lab, here the incident happen...=.="...my friend saw a death squirrel lying down beside the drain of the power lab. He told me, then we go nearer to check it out and he say it is a rare to saw squirrel death, so he want to take picture of it.After he taking the picture, I joke to him that the death squirrel may be a bad sign for our test at evening and we both enjoy talking about this topic.Time past very fast, after few hour knocking book at library, the exam time finally reach. As usual, we go to the exam hall and soon the exam start. When I receive the test paper, I'm start to feel nervous because the question is kinda tough and the time is limited. I struggling with the test paper for 1 hour and finally own by the test also....(T.T).After the test, Me and my friend also agree that maybe it is the bad sign of the death squirrel....=.=" So, becarefull if next time you see death squirrel or else before having your test....it may a sign of fail for you..>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment