Tuesday, February 16, 2010

CNY Cameron and Ipoh trip...^^




Chinese new year for every year there are just three probable situation for me only, which are either go vacation with my family to oversea, get dump at house by parents while they travel to oversea with their gang or having local trip with family (mostly is go to Cameron Highland which can consider as my second hometown...>.<). This year Chinese new year also as usual, which is went to Cameron Highland together with my family and auntie.

Since I had been Cameron Highland for more than 10 times, there are not much thing I can describe about the place. There are just as before which congested by people and car during especially at "pasar malam" at Brincang area, the same flower shop (with few new shop, but still the same for me...=.=") and the same tea farm and strawberry farm. The only thing I will never get bored with that place is the cold weather at there (although the environment there is not fresh and cold as before). When on the way return from Cameron Highland, we pass by Ipoh and visited few places there. The place I visit are the Perak cave temple and the famous pomelo street (a street famous with selling famous fruit at Ipoh-->pomela, 柚子 ) nearby there. The Perak cave temple are just fine which is a temple that build inside the cave, the interesting thing is the pomelo street there. The pomelo street grab my attention because there have some young and pretty (some only....)in almost each shop to introduce their pomelo and serve test fruit. This environment remind me of the Areca catechu(槟榔)seller, call 槟榔西施 at Taiwan, maybe Ipoh one can call 柚子西施 too....^^

Lastly, I also visited the Dong Zen temple at Jemjarom during Chinese new year. Even though the Dong Zen temple is about 30 minute travel distance from my house, but I never visited there before since it is open and this year is the first time I been there with few of my secondary school friends. Dong Zen temple is popular with its light decoration which is only available to see during Chinese new year. It is a good place for people who like to take picture to visit there but be aware to have the preparation to stuck in the traffic jam when visit there....^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment